From our friends at Make comes this fascinating homebuilt–a PVC-and-pegboard chassis with a cannibalized cordless drill providing the power. It sure looks Frankenstein, but it certainly is creative. Read the full article here, you’ve gotta see the suspension and steering setup on this thing.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live