Tamiya and Team Losi scored big wins at the 5th annual Pro-Line Maxx Challenge. Jimmy Jacobson and David Jun lead the TRF squad to a one-two win in Small Block with their Pro-Line fortified TNXs, while Losi’s Adam Drake rousted the Big Block guys with his LST. In the Outlaw class, Mugen scored with a MRS-5T truggy wheeled by Boby Tillman. In the non-monster classes, Associated’s Jared Tebo smoked the 2WD Truck guys and Mugen’s Bobby Tillman took home another trophy by winning the Buggy class.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live