Introducing the all new Elite series of race bodies for 1:10 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite.
The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip. This body is a perfect fit on the YZ-2 buggy wrapping around the unique chassis shape. Proudly Made in the U.S.A, the Elite is available in both light weight and regular weights of genuine Lexan®. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5” rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
Hit the track in fresh, Pro-Line style with the new Elite race body!
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung Design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5” Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Four step to Race Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Elite Light Weight Clear Body for Yokomo YZ-2 (1 pc)
- Air Force 6.5” Wing Pack (1 pack = 2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
- Yokomo YZ-2
#3493-25 – Light Weight – MSRP $33.95
#3493-30 – Regular Weight – MSRP $33.95