August 6, Fururing Raceway, Sweden: Team Kyosho/Pro-Line driver Mark Pavidis is the man to beat as the world’s best drivers head into the sixth and final round of qualifying at the IFMAR 1/8 Off-Road World Championship. France’s Yannick Aigoin is in the second qualifying spot with his Ho Bao (Hyper 7) machine, and Sweden’s Mikael Paisson, also driving for Ho Bao, is in third as the drivers get ready for heads-up racing. Aside from Pavidis, Kyosho’s Jeremy Kortz and Mugen’s Chad Bradley are the only other Americans to qualify in the top 10. Jared Tebo just missed out and sits in 11th place, while Jason Ashton, Ryan Cavalieri, Kris Moore, and Greg Degani hold the 16-19th positions. But there’s still one more round of qualifying to go, and anything can happen. Will controversial local favorite Mikael Paisson work his home-track advantage to steal a Worlds victory? Can Pavidis hold on to hand Kyosho an incredible seventh consecutive IFMAR Worlds win? Stay tuned! For more information, visit the IFMAR Worlds thread at the RC Zone forums.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live