I have been painting a lot lately and have recently started to detail a Tamiya Blackfoot III body. While doing this I was reminded of a tip that you guys can use and one that I don’t always follow. Any time you get a new roll of tape be careful of where you place the tape. The edges are sticky and can pick up a lot of debris and ruin the edge and that will keep you from getting a nice clean edge. If you have tape like my Parma FasTape that has a dirty edge, you can lay the tape on a cutting mat or similar surface that’s clean and use a straight edge and a sharp hobby knife to cut the very edge of the tape off before use. That will ensure that you get a nice crisp clean edge. This tip works on anything you’re painting including injection molded bodies and Lexan bodies.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live