New from Orion:
The Team Orion Advantage Twin Spec charger features the advanced twin charge system which allows the simultaneous charge or discharge of two batteries with currents up to 20A!
Team Orion’s Twin Spec charger has two individual channels which can be setup and used independently one from another. This means that you can charge a LiPo battery on one channel and a NiMH battery on the other one. You can also charge a battery on one channel and discharge another battery on the other channel, all at the same time. During use you can easily switch from one channel to another, just by pressing a key.
The Advantage Twin Spec charger can charge and discharge LiPo/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd batteries with a current of up to 20A for charging and 10A for discharging. For safe LiPo and LiFe charging, the charger is equipped with an integrated balancer for each channel. In addition, there is a storage charge mode which prepares the batteries for storage, as well as a cycling mode and discharge mode. The charger is also equipped with temperature probes which allow you to monitor the batteries temperature.
About every parameter is adjustable and all the charge and discharge data is automatically stored for later review. The Advantage Twin Spec is the ideal charger for the enthusiast who wants the best that technology can offer.
- Two independent channels with up to 20 amps (10 amps per battery) (500W Max)
- 10 amp discharge rate
- Input Voltage: 10-15V DC Only
- Integrated balancer
- Microprocessor controlled dual charger for NiMH, NiCd, LiPO & LiFe batteries
- Charge 1 to 16 cells NiMH/NiCd – 1S to 6S LiPo/LiFe
- Safely charge or discharge two batteries simultaneously
- Charge and discharge data storage for later review
- Adjustable automatic delta-peak charge cutoff
- Storage charge function
- Cycling mode
- Adjustable discharge cut-off
- Adjustable max peak voltage
- Temperature monitoring and cut-off
- Easy to read, blue backlit LCD display
- Robust metal case
ORI30153 – $259.99