OFNA has just released this new ultra-compact starter box for 1/10 belt-driven nitro touring cars with transverse mounted engines. The starter box is lightweight and compact for easier storage and transporting and its powered by a single 750 size motor and one or two 7.2 volt stick packs. Use one battery to keep it as light as possible, or hook up a second battery to double the capacity. The starter box has an adjustable starter wheel and starting platform to accommodate most 1/10 touring cars on the market. OFNA JRL 1/10 On-Road Starter Box 10260; $56
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live