OFNAs super-trick (and big!) DM1 is now available in RTR trim, which means that you can be out tearing up the asphalt moments after opening the box. The DM1 RTR features the same on-road tuned suspension with F1 style inboard mounted shocks as the pro version as well as the auto shifting 2-speed transmission, X1 drive train and differentials, 13mm hard-anodized shocks, rubber sealed pivot ball suspension, front universal axles, sway bars, reinforced side body mounts with exhaust deflector, rear diffuser, dual disk brakes, sealed radio box, low-profile street racing tires and your choice of 2 different bodies. The RTR includes a powerful Force 28 pull-start engine and polished dual-chamber tuned pipe to push it to speeds over 50 mph and a reliable OFNA 2-channel radio gear to keep it in control. DM1 RTR 3426 (CLK body), 3427 (G35 body); $499
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live