The Tamiya Bruiser is already hefty piece of hardware in 1:10 scale–here it is in 1:1 scale! This full-size Toyota pickup has been lovingly detailed to capture the stance and style of Tamiya’s iconic off-roader, and it truly is a thing of beauty to see in person. Though it appears to be a full runner, the showroom-new tires suggest it rides a trailer. Too bad–this is the perfect ride for a meet-up with Wild Willy to do a little wheelin’!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live