Nor-Cal Series Rnd 2 was held at Delta R/C in Antioch CA. Track had an awesome layout of big air and fast wide lanes witch made for some great racing! TLR team driver Phillip Atondo would qualify 2nd in pro buggy and TQ pro truggy. In buggy Phillip used Red Eclipse and in truggy he ran Green King Pins. Phillip’s TLR 8ight-T 2.0 Novarossi power felt really good going into the main. All A-mains would be 25mins and anything can happen. Phillip Atondo would use the advantage of his TQ and get out to a clean start and never look back. Phillip would end up with a nice one lap lead at the end to take the overall win in Pro Truggy. Phillip would also take second place on the podium in Pro Buggy with his new TLR 8ight 2.0 Kit.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live