|Most sealed radio boxes have an opening through which the servo wires go, but on some models, the opening is so small that the wires get crimped when you close the radio-box lid. To remedy this, enlarge the opening with a hobby knife or a Dremel tool with a rotary sanding bit.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live