Viper RC is at the Showdown this weekend and on display is their new 1/8 brushless motors that they just announced this week. The new VSE line has a motor designed specifically for either a 1/8 buggy or truggy (VSE-B and VSE-T), and features a two pole sensored design, a CNC machined 6061 aluminum ribbed can for cooling, and high grade oversized ball bearings. Viper RC also told me that will release a 550 style brushless motor next month.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live