Thunder Power RC just announced these 1/8 brushless motors this week and had some on hand for racers to check out. These motors feature a ribbed, aluminum heat sink can with built-in cooling fins, a 4 pole rotor, adjustable timing, and plated copper solder tabs. Earlier this year they announced their 1/10 Z3R 540 brushless motor line and the rumor is that they will also be coming out with a 550 line of motors later this year.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip