Faster than a speeding bullet…actually, it IS a speeding bullet! Powered by more brushless and LiPo horsepower than what’s probably in your entire collection of RC cars put together, Nic Case drove the latest version of his record-breaking streamliner to 184 mph, inching closer to the magical mark of 200 mph, and captured the whole run on video. Don’t blink – you might miss it!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live