These new Wasteland vehicles are so new that they’re not even listed at Dromida.com yet–we spotted them on the Tower Hobbies site. There isn’t much information available but it appears that they are based on the 4.18 platform and should include features such as shaft driven 4WD, servo saver, gear differentials, oil filled shocks and adjustable motor mount. They should also include a 2.4GHz radio, waterproof electronics and M370 brushed motor. What makes these vehicles stand out is the Mad Max look and the functional foam rocket launcher on the roof. It even has a mount for extra rockets! Both are available for $140 and the part numbers are DIDC0060 for the buggy and DIDC0061 for the truck.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live