Hot of the presses, Team Associated’s Neil Cragg is 2wd TQ at the 2011 IFMAR Worlds. What clinched it for him.. Q5 was a solid performance for Cragg which helped secure his points for TQ. Fellow teammates Cavalieri and Mafield are both within striking distance though. Needless to say, these next few races are going to be quite interesting considering that Tebo is seating in the 4th spot, meaning he’s got some traffic to get through if he wants the world title again. Even though Cragg managed to nab the TQ spot, now’s he got a pack of the best drivers in his rear view mirror.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live