It took all three A-Mains to get a winner, but there’s no disputing who number one is: it’s Great Britain’s Neil Cragg, wheeling for Associated. It looked like Cavalieri might double after winning the first Main, but Neil showed he’s got the stuff by winning the next two (with Cavalieri and Maifield in tow in both runs).
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live