|Threaded-body shocks are very cool and easy to adjust, but the preload collars on some of those shocks have a tendency to drift and change the preload setting while you?re driving. Install preload clips above the knurled preload adjusters to prevent the collars from moving and changing your settings.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live