If you’ve invested in a powered driver to speed up your RC assembly and maintenance sessions, good news: the top-quality, hardened-steel tips found in MIP’s classic hex drivers are now available with “Speed Tip” 1/4″ shanks. The tips are offered in 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5mm metric sizes as well as 1/16, 5/64, and 3/32″ SAE versions–get each separately, or in 3-piece sets.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip