MIP’s popular C-CVDs, Super Diff, and Bypass1 Shocks are now available for the Kyosho 2WD lineup of vehicles. Check out the press release below for more:
- MIP CVD™ puts power to the ground with Near Zero Backlash and No Torque Bind!
- Precision Machined from Hiqh Quality American Alloy Steel for Greater Durabililty
- Hardened Keyed Axles eliminates the cross pin for unmatched strength!
- 7075 Aluminum, Laser Marked, Keyed Hex Adapters INCLUDED!
- Black Oxide & Wax Coated Axles & Bones!
- All hardware included, No modifications needed from stock parts!
- MIP Team Tested and Approved!
- 100% Quality Made in the USA!
Two Genuine MIP C-CVD™ Bones, Two MIP CVD™ Rear Axles, Two Keyed Hex Adapters, 2 Capture Rings, Solid Pins, Locknuts, Set Screws.
Tools to disassemble & remove stock part, a small amount of “Red” threadlock for the set screws, all purpose “Moly” grease for moving parts.
Fits Kyosho RB5 and RB6 Radio Controlled Buggies.
#12141 – MSRP $50.00
MIP Super Diff Kit
Every racer knows how an adjustable ball diff improves handling. Our new MIP Super Diff™ Kits are Precision Made of Superior Materials and Engineered to go a step beyond. MIP engineered components not only allow you to adjust your diff just tight enough to prevent slip, MIP’s superior materials help keep your settings longer, as well as improve cornering, handling and stability.
- MIP High Pressure Diff Gear Molded of Engineering Grade Plastics for High Strength Ensure Perfect Gear Mesh!
- Features Maximum Diff Balls arranged in Larger Diameter Designed to Handle today’s high demand brushed and brushless power systems
- MIP Outputs are Engineered of Hardened American Alloy Steel for Greater Durability
- MIP Thrust Washers are Hardened and Polished for Smoothness and Wear Resistance.
- Precision Bearings Engineered for Excellent Fit , Clear and Orange Grease Included! (Does not include Diff Screw, T-Nut, or Diff Spring)
- MIP Team Tested & Approved
- 100% Quality Made in the USA!
INCLUDES: MIP Outdrives, Diff Gear, MIP Diff Rings, Precision Bearings, Thrust Balls, Thrust Washers.
Stock Diff Screw, T-Nut, or Diff Spring not included. You will need tools to disassemble stock diff. NEVER Allow the diff to slip. Always adjust your slipper looser than your diff setting! – Refer to your owners manual for proper diff adjustment!
Fits Kyosho Short Course Trucks and 2WD Buggies!
#12158 – MSRP $40.00
MIP Bypass1™ Shock Piston & Valves Kit
Change Your Piston, Change Your Ride!
- Don’t settle for decades old technology – Upgrade to MIP RealShocks for Full Scale Bypass technology engineered for RC Race Cars!
- MIP’s patent-pending Bypass1 technology meters oil around shock piston to control rebound dampening. Variable valve settings, even reverse assembly! Help eliminate packing (hydraulic lock) common with stock shock pistons.
- Pistons Precision Machined In-House of Bearing-Grade Plastics.
- Color coded valves for easy set-up and assembly.
- Octagon shaped pistons to reduce drag and keep the piston guided in the shock bore! No Drilling Needed!
- Dyno tested to match the rebound flow of stock pistons!
- Direct replacement from stock shock pistons, fits inside stock shock bodies with no modifications necessary!
- Designed for use with 1/10th 12mm Big Bore Size Shocks
- 100% Quality made in the USA! Patents-pending USA and Abroad
One Genuine MIP Bypass1™ Shock Kit services 4 shocks and is comprised of 4 Pistons, 4 Stop Washers, and several Color-coded Valves specifically engineered to optimally tune the chosen vehicle kit.
Stock shock kit not included. One kit services four shocks. Installation requires disassembly of stock shock to install kit piston, valves, and washers. New shock oil and replacement of seal packs and other parts as needed are suggested for regular maintenance.
Designed Especially for Kyosho 12mm Big Bore Shocks!
#12150 – MSRP $30.00