The IFMAR On-Road World Championships is going on right now and the event starts off with 1/12-scale pan car racing, then leads in to touring car. Held in China, the best on-road racers in the world did battle on the technical carpet track, and it was Naoto Matsukura who drove his prototype Roche Rapide 2017 from second spot on the grid to best defending World Champion Marc Rheinard/ Yokomo (TQ) for the title. Fast and confident with his signature aggressive driving style, Japanese driver Matsukura showed his remarkable speed to win the class in the first two a-mains. The win gives Matsukura his fourth 1/12-scale IFMAR World Title. Here’s a video of the first a-main
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live