Masami Hirosaka, the winningest driver in the history of IFMAR competition, has scored yet another world championship in the 1/12 class at the IFMAR Worlds in Kissimmee, FL. Today marked the conclusion of qualifying, during which Hirosaka claimed the TQ spot. It was a good omen for Hirosaka as he claimed the victory in only the second of the three mains. Congrats to Masami on his 14th championship. The 1/10 ISTC (touring) class still remains, and it could be another opportunity for Hirosaka to further establish himself as the best driver RC has ever known.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live