The successor of the internationally very successful ZZ.21.Ceramic Long Stroke. More precise response characteristics in the lower RPM range and less fuel consumption were the goals in the improvement of the power aggregate. This could be successfully implemented with a square stroke design and a special, new developed crankshaft. The 14.0mm strong crankshaft has a DLC coating as well as a silicone insert. It is also precision-balanced just like its predecessor and works very smoothly in combination with the ceramic bearing. Due to the reduced fuel consumption, a longer run time and a more controllable power delivery is achieved.
- LRP – O.S. engines collaboration
- NEW and INNOVATIVE LCG engine head – 17mm lower than a standard engine head for significantly improved handling and jumping of your car
- SQUARE STROKE engine design – For smooth bottom end power and torque
RUNTIME MONSTER! – Massively increased runtime compared to our Long Stroke version!
- CERAMIC rear ball bearing
- FREE LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
Engine Size: .21 (3.46ccm)
Max RPM: 40.500
Max Power: 2.99 PS