During the RCX show in SoCal, we caught Mike Reedy and Jurgen Lautenbach of LRP at Team Associated’s Costa Mesa headquarters discussing a ‘classified’ project. We don’t have any details at this time, and the unit was quickly put under wraps, but it looks like some sort of brushless motor project is in the works! We’ll keep you posted with any future developments.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release