This year marks the 60th anniversary or our great nation’s Air Force. To celebrate, the Nellis Air Force base (“home of the fighter pilot”) hosted it’s annual Aviation Nation air show. Over 150,000 people converged just outside Las Vegas, Nevada to witness the most advanced fighter planes in the world. Losi, Traxxas, and Pacific Coast Hobbies were on-hand to put on demos for thousands of spectators. Most of the spectators had never seen hobby-quality RC cars and were blown away by their performance.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live