This year marks the 60th anniversary or our great nation’s Air Force. To celebrate, the Nellis Air Force base (“home of the fighter pilot”) hosted it’s annual Aviation Nation air show. Over 150,000 people converged just outside Las Vegas, Nevada to witness the most advanced fighter planes in the world. Losi, Traxxas, and Pacific Coast Hobbies were on-hand to put on demos for thousands of spectators. Most of the spectators had never seen hobby-quality RC cars and were blown away by their performance.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release