Team Losi won 1/10-scale Gas Truck and Monster Truck at Thunder Alleys 2nd Annual 3-Hour Enduro in Beaumont, California. Adam Drake anchored both Losi teams and drove alongside Losi/Trinity Pro Travis Amezcua. All of the trucks used in the 1/10-scale class were Team Losi AD2s. In 1/8-scale Buggy, Team Pro-Line/Mugen came out on top, captained by Scott Hughes. Click here for more info and the gear that won.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live