It seems our friends over at Losi have been busy lately in the large scale department with recent release of the 1/5 Desert Buggy Xl and now the newest addition to the 5IVE moniker, the 5IVE Mini WRC. This 1/5 Ready to Run is officially licensed after the John Cooper Works Mini Countryman that competes in WRC competition. Based on the same platform as the 5IVE-T and Desert Buggy, the Mini shares many of the same design features like the 5mm aluminum chassis, 4wd system with three viscous diffs, 800cc fuel tank and more but also includes a 29cc gasoline engine complete with a beefed up version of Losi’s R.O.S.S. (Remote Operated Start and Stop System) to fire up the Mini as well as revised suspension, new rally style wheels and tires and they’re new Surefire EFI System which is an electronic fuel injection system that eliminates carb needles and tuning. The Mini is also equipped with Spektrum’s AVC drive assist to keep the 1/5 Mini pointed int he right direction as is topped off with a highly detailed WRC Mini Countryman body like the one you see on the World Rally Championship.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live