2WD buggies are continuing their evolution at a staggering rate and a big part of the innovation is the incorporation of laydown transmissions. Whether you choose a new factory conversion, a purpose-built buggy, or a 3D-printed aftermarket tuning option, there’s a lot of ways to jump on board. Most were initially developed for carpet or Astro-turf, and like them or not, they are here to stay and will most likely continue to grow in popularity. Check out some of the many offerings available.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live