Held at Fastlane Raceway, in Blue Springs, Missouri, this year’s Byron Fuels Heartland Off-Road Challenge showcased some of the best talent in nitro buggy racing. Now in its fifth year, the event is also a chance for this year’s IFMAR Worlds competitors to get in some last-minute testing and preparation in a competitive setting. In the 45-minute main, it was Kyosho’s Jared Tebo (TQ) who led wire to wire to take the Pro win in dominant fashion. Second place was his fellow Kyosho teammate Cody King with Tekno’s Ryan Lutz completing the podium.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip