Known more for his electric skills, Kyosho’s Naoto Matsukura switched disciplines and took on a new challenge by entering, TQ’ing and winning the recent 2016 Japanese 1/8 Off-Road Nationals with his Kyosho MP9 TK14. Held at the Futaba Buggy Track in the Japanese Chiba prefecture, Matsukura who recently took the 1/12-scale IFMAR World Championship in China, showed that his skills aren’t limited to electric power and sent a strong statement to other racers world wide with the one-hour final win.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live