The arrival of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD heralds a new era in 1/10 EP shaft-driven touring car category with its specially designed slim yet robust bathtub main chassis that supports a drive train with metal gear differentials sealed in an airtight transmission box. The single-structure left/right lower suspension arms and pivot pins produce the durability and crash-resistance to sustain the intense training required by beginners and aggressive racing of more experienced drivers. Maintenance-friendly features include the motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts and allows straightforward adjustment of gear backlash through the eccentric cam. The user-friendly design of the EP FAZER 4WD also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension. Compatible with 200mm bodies, the breathtaking lineup of touring car styles available will make your EP FAZER 4WD a scale racing machine you will be proud of. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability of a shaft-driven 4WD machine produces the awesome racing battle power of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD for you to enjoy the full experience of R/C racing.
- Fully assembled chassis with R/C system installed.
- Realistic polycarbonate body revival of the ever-popular 70’s American Muscle Car.
- Pre-colored factory assembled body with decals applied.
- Injection molded front and rear bumpers and mirrors.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter.
- Sealed structure of diff and transmission gives the confidence to drive in dusty conditions such as parking lots.
- Fixed rods remove the need for adjustment of camber, caster and toe angle (front).
- Wheelbase extended 14mm longer than standard EP FAZER. Works in combination with the dDrive system to deliver power and stability.
- 1800mAh NiMh Battery and wall charger included.
- d-Drive all in one brushless ESC & Motor system.
- Drift tires are included for double the fun!
- Syncro KT-231P features easy dial settings.
- Features light buckets that allow LED head lights and tail lights (both sold separately) to be easily bolted on for a truly scale look and feel.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied
- Orion 1800mAh NiMh battery and wall charger
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Required For Operation:
- 4 X AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): 174mm / 174mm
Tire(F/R): 68.5×26mm / 68.5×26mm
Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
Weight: 1,500g (approx.)
#34053T1B – FAZER Vei Cranberry Red Chevelle SS 454 LS6 1970 – $349.99
#34053T2B – FAZER Vei Phantom Blue Chevelle SS 454 LS6 1970 – $349.99