The FW-06 is the perfect introduction to GP touring cars and the performance of this amazing machine seems to evolve as your driving technique improves. 2-speed automatic transmission combines with the high-power GXR15 engine to make full use of the power band and maximize performance from KYOSHO’s proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis. With the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR with setting options and maintenance-friendly features only available on the latest racing machines, the FW-06 chassis also meets the demands of expert-level drivers.
- Fully-assembled chassis is powered by the GXR15 engine and features a proven shaft-driven 4WD and 2-speed transmission.
- Rear hubs and lower suspension arms used by the World Champion V-ONE RRR provide fascinating setting options and high mechanical grip.
- Separate left/right structure of the front upper suspension holder realizes strength, rigidity and easy maintenance.
- Quick-refill fuel tank cap and dust proof radio box combine imperious form with a low center of gravity.
- Oil shocks feature aluminum cases and dials for stepless tension adjustment of the stylish white springs.
- 2-speed automatic transmission included as standard makes effective use of the engine’s power band.
- High-strength brake disk holder produces controllable braking power.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler and large air cleaner.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-glued onto wheels.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts.
- Fully-assembled chassis complete with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-mounted GXR15 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- Finished pre-cut body complete with paint and stickers applied
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter 2.4Ghz
- Fuel bottle
- Glow-plug heater
- 8 AA Batteries
- 20% Nitro Fuel
- 2 D Size Battery (Glow Plug Heater)
#33201B – $319.99
Available: November 2015