Pictures sent to us from the recent Tokyo hobby show indicate that Kyosho may be releasing a Mini-777 buggy. The small 777 is electric powered with a molded cylinder head to maintain scale appearance. Wheels tires, wing and body are all faithful replicas of equipement included on the larger 1/8-scale MP777. Well post more information as is becomes available. Click Here for more pictures and information.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live