Now that I have a few builds out of the way I’m able to get started on a new project and it’s one that I have wanted to build for a long time. This is the start of my tri axle tow truck and it’s going to be a really cool rig thanks to the parts that are available these days and the parts that I’ll be able to make on my Zeus 3D printer. Let’s take a look at what I have going on so far.
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
KEV’S BENCH is a weekly feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members