Kart Cross (or Crosskart, according to Wikipedia) is basically off-road go-kart racing, with displacement classes from 125 to 650cc. Fun for sure, but what got our attention was how much these little dirt-slingers look like 80s-era RC buggies you can actually get in and drive! Plenty of action below, and lots more if you want to dive into the YouTube rabbit hole. Keep your eyes peeled for the rally-car mini replicas too. Wild stuff!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live