No crystals! JR Racing’s new XS3 is available on 27 and 75mHz bands, with on-screen transmitter frequency adjustability. The included receiver uses a pair of dials with detents to set frequency (one dial on 27mHz model). For more info, click here, and check out the April issue of RCCA for a review!. Talk about here.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live