Our annual Race for a Cure is going to be here before you know it and I can’t wait. It’s happening on Father’s day weekend and it’s a great time and an awesome way to raise money for a good cause. Bring your family with you and they will have a fun filled day with all the cool things going on at the Goshen Stampede. I’m having a hard time deciding on what classes to race this year. I have some pretty cool trucks that are ready to go. I might even try to run in most of them this year. I plan on bringing my nitro powered SC10, nitro powered Losi TEN SCTE, AE RC8T and I might even test my new Durango 1/8-scale buggy there. I’m even bringing my decked out Baja 5T and stock Baja 5SC to run for the crowd during the weekend. There’s a freestyle event going on every night so bring your bashers and join us for the fun. We have a lot of people coming to the race from all over the country and some are even donating money to the cause even thought they can’t make it. I’d like to thank everyone including the racers and our sponsors in advance for all their help and we look forward to a great weekend.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live