This past Labor Day weekend, Jimmy Babcock’s – JBRL Nitro Series headed to ARC Raceway in Temecula, CA for Rd 6. With little over 150 entries, it was sure to be a competitive day. In 1/8 Electric Buggy, Dylan Rodriguez of Mugen Seiki/ Proline Racing/Tekin set the TQ going into the 10min main event. Lining up 2nd was Shane Lyon with his Mugen/Proline Racing ride and 3rd was Aaron Huerta of Mugen Seiki/Proline Racing/Handle IT Hobbies. The main event was a tight race between Dylan and Aaron. Aaron taking the lead at one point for a few laps but a mistake with a few minutes to go would put Dylan back to the lead to never look back, winning by a 4 second margin. Shane rounded up the last podium spot. Dylan Rodriguez settled with Holeshot/MX, Shane Lyon with Holeshot/M3 and Aaron Huerta with the new Blockade/M4.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live