The Jammin JP-4 tuned pipe is designed specifically for 1/8 off-road racing and its designed to improve mid-range to top-end speed without sacrificing bottom-end punch. Like the rest of the JP pipes, the JP-4 features a smash-proof billet stinger and reliable spring coupler design. The JP-4 is IFMAR legal, which means that you can race it at sanctioned events, and it available in two different coatings; hard-anodized or nickel plated chrome. According to OFNA, the nickel plated finish is practically impervious to stains. Both versions include 2 coupler grommets, springs, setscrew and a spring-loaded pipe hanger. Jammin JP-4 Tuned pipe Item no. 10128 (hard-anodized), 10129 (nickel plated); $109.99
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live