Intermountain RC Raceway has announced the dates of April 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the 23rd Annual April Fools Classic. With all the common electric classes running from novice, short course and on up through stock, pro stock and modified electric, last years race had over 200 entries with tons of fun had by all over the weekend. This is one of the longest running annual electric indoor races in the country with plenty of legends of RC making a showing in previous years like Pop’s Losi, Brian Kinwald, Matt Francis, Mike Truhe and many others. With an incredible clay surface that has consistent high traction all weekend makes for great racing. Along with the mains in all the classes the triple A-mains in the mod classes always end in quite a show. The sign up sheet and more information can be found on the IRCR website, www.ir-cr.com on the forum
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live