New from Hudy:
HUDY Super Diff Grease is a high-performance, model racing car general-purpose silicone-based grease. With a thicker viscosity than standard diff grease, the Super Diff Grease stays on the diff plates longer, prolonging diff lifespan.
HUDY Super Diff Grease is especially well-suited for use in ball differentials and axial (thrust) bearings and is recommended for any heavy-duty application where high pressures or loads are present. The silicone grease operates within a large temperature range and works under extreme conditions over 100°C.
HUDY Super Diff Grease comes in a handy small tube and is easy to apply.
- Excellent resistance to thermal, oxidative and structural degradation
- Extended grease life and improved bearing protection
- Excellent resistance to water wash-out and spray-off
- Assures proper lubrication and protection in wet environments
- Excellent rust and corrosion resistance
- Very good anti-wear properties
- High-performance, silicone-based grease
- Superb thermal stability
- Extra protection against wear, corrosion, water
- Excellent lubricant for differentials, thrust bearings, ball-bearings
- Improves diff reliability, performance, smoothness
- Compact tube for easy storage, easy use
HUDY Super Diff Grease is recommended for multipurpose use in normal to heavy-duty applications, including axial bearing (thrust) bearings and diff shims. The superior water tolerance and rust/corrosion protection make HUDY Super Diff Grease particularly well suited to wet racing.
To apply, squeeze a small amount of grease out of the tube, and then using a pin or tool tip, rub the grease on the diff plates where the diff balls run.
Proper care and precautions must be used in the storage and use of HUDY Super Diff Grease. Do not get near eyes or ingest, and keep out of reach of children.
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action