The 4-Tec is back! Well, the name is, anyway. Traxxas’ new RTR tourer (now dubbed 4-Tec 2.0) is a thoroughly modern street machine. Along with gaining a shaft-drive system, the car is all-new from bumper to bumper and loaded with clever touches. Titan 12T 550 in the lightweight platform makes this a 30+mph car, but it’s all about that Ford GT body. The three-piece design is ultra-detailed. Traxxas worked so hard to get it right, they even came up with super-low rear camber links so the body’s aero-tunnel side pods would clear properly. Lots more photos below, CLICK HERE for all the deets at Traxxas.com.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live