- Redesigned new architecture platform
- 40% smaller in volume* (*6mm shorter, 6mm smaller in width)
- 24% lighter in weight (12g lighter than the previous generation)
- Premium MOSFETs (Toshiba MOSFETs)
- Super BEC. Internal BEC features booster circuitry can output the current/voltage of up to 6A/6V and power various servos without connecting any extra receiver battery.
- Built-in electronic switch (with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, dust-proof and shock-resistant design)
- Built-in capacitor module saves space and weight making the wiring simple and neat.
- PWM Frequency tuning – guarantees precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Maximum Cooling performance – Separate Programming/Fan Port
- The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to an LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
Programming through WiFi:
- Works with an LCD program box or WiFi Express Module (purchase separately)
- Innovative Data-logging function – This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC/motor temperature, RPM and etc. in real time and allows users to check those data via an LCD program box or WiFi module after each use
Application: 1/10 – 1/12 Brushless sensored system:
Peak Current: 830A:
Input: 1S LiPo/3-4 Cells NiMH:
BEC output: Switch Mode:6V/3A:
Firmware update: Yes:
WiFi Module: Enabled:
Weight: 35.6g (1.26oz)