The Hobby People store at RCX was packed with great deals on the latest RC gear, and there are always a lot of happy faces as people leave with the latest new planes, helis and cars. Even Model Airplane News West Coast senior editor John Reid couldn’t resist checking out the brand new HP P-51D Mustang. This receiver-ready foam warbird as a 49-inch wingspan and we hear it flies really well. Stay tuned for a review … John couldn’t resist the temptation to bring one home!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live