HB Racing’s Ty Tessmman had an impressive result with 2nd overall at the recent 2016 ROAR EP Off-Road Nationals in the 2WD class driving his HB Racing D216. Keen eyes noticed his use of inverted shocks. While this is unusual, it can help to lower the center-of-gravity when the conditions permit. Many armchair tuners have speculated that this may be isolated since the HB Racing D216 has higher than average towers and long shocks, but this still doesn’t overlook the possibility of others following suit. Interesting indeed. Wonder how many racers we will see experimenting with this newest tuning trend?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live