It’s been a great weekend and I look forward to heading to some of the picnics that I’ve been invited to. When I attend some of these events I love to bring some of my RC cars with me. There’s always someone there who never saw a hobby grade RC vehicle run before and are totally blown away by its performance. Are you the type of person who brings your RC stuff to a picnic? I think it’s great to bring new people into our great hobby and try to do it every chance I get.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip