Yep, it’s really happening now: HPI’s long-anticipated gasoline-burning monster truck, the Savage XL Octane, is finally on its way. HPI last teased the truck during the Nurnberg Toy fair with the video below, and Hobbico just press-released the truck as “available now.” The Octane isn’t up on the HPI site yet, but Tower Hobbies shows the truck with an availability date of “early May.” So, any day now. That puts the Octane on track to be the first gasoline-powered monster to hit shelves, since the Losi LST XXL-2 isn’t due until June. One thing’s for sure, this is going to be the Summer of gas-burning monster trucks!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip