I’m gathering parts for my latest race prepped Baja 5T and some of them came from Gabe Brown Engineering. These high quality aluminum components are direct replacement pieces and necessary mounting hardware is included where needed. The parts include chassis braces, hinge pin braces, and a trick air filter mount that relocates the air filter and has a built in velocity stack. They are also known for their pipes and the one I have here gets the most power possible out of the stock engine. Check out gabebrownengineering.com for more information.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live