The 2011 Futaba Electric Challenge was hosted this past weekend at RJD Hobbies in Lincoln, Illinois. A great facility with two track layouts over the weekend made for great racing in all classes. Varying track conditions and opposing directions made qualifying crucial for that top spot in the mains. In Stock Short Course it was Viper RC’s, Neil Petska, who had consistent qualifying runs missing TQ by only 2 seconds. When it came down to race time, Petska drove his Viper powered stock short course to the front. Another win for Viper as team driver Neil Petska takes home the Futaba Electric Challenge Stock Short Course title.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live