New from Futaba:
Futaba leads the way in brushless innovations!
When Futaba introduced the first brushless servos in 2007, they set a standard that no one else has approached. Since then, Futaba has been improving upon the same technology and expanding the line to meet most any modeler’s need. That same commitment to excellence also applies to the MC950CR – the brushless ESC with the features that racers want most. In fact, Futaba brushless electronics are winning over modelers all around the world!
Brushless Digital Servos:
- Shown to outlast brushed servos 5 to 1!
- Deliver 30% faster response time
- Dual bearings and strong Samarium Cobalt magnets make for smoother operation
- There are 16 Futaba Brushless Servos to cover virtually every R/C application
FUTM0512 – BLS152 Super High Torque Air Servo – $189.99
FUTM0524 – BLS254 Heli Rudder Servo – $139.99
FUTM0527 – BLS257 Mini Heli Servo – $129.99
FUTM0564 – BLS551 Low Profile Car Servo – $119.99
MC950CR Brushless ESC:
- Extremely adjustable, with the ability to change parameters through your transmitter – no laptop needed
- Large, isolated solder posts for quicker, safer wire attachment
- Features an aluminum case, plus heat sink with removable fan
FUTM0955 – MC950CR Brushless ESC – $259.99